Friday, July 25, 2008

You can take your work with you...

So for most of my life, i've wanted to massage. I love it. I love that it helps people and makes them feel better. Just last night, I was in the bed with my sister in this lovely hotel room and she complained of her arm and hand hurting from working on the computer too much. After 3 or 4 minutes of massaging her arm, she was feeling better and more relaxed. It's amazing what physical touch will do.

But you know, i think more than loving massage--i love that it lets me go wherever i want to go. my mission in life is to first please God and obey Him and then to GO wherever it is i can go to help people. I don't know all the things God has in store for me but I know they will be great.

I only wish that everyone could love what they do, be able to take it with them wherever they go and make some money doing it! I guess it's a little like telling others about Christ. i mean, c'mon...HE SAVED OUR LIVES, HE DIED FOR US AND LOVED US UNCONDITIONALLY!..that should be enough to love to tell others, to take it with us wherever we go and to fill up our treasures in heaven.

So next time i massage someone at their house, i'll remember that not only am i working but i am taking the message of Christ with me.

No comments: