Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dreaming

this was my morning:

...dream, dream, dream...wake up, look at the clock, FREAK OUT..it's 7:52 a.m. and you are supposed to be at work 20 minutes ago!!!...JUMP, no LEAP out of the bed, scrounge for clothes, 'good thing I took a shower last night', turn the iron on, text Laura to tell her i'll be late...really late, brush my teeth cause i fell asleep without brushing them last night...EEeewwww, iron my clothes, throw water on my face, try to make my hair look not so crazy, RUNNN out the door...good thing i only live 2 minutes from my work. Get to work at 8:01 a.m. (good thing the clock is slow at work cause it was really 8:07 on my clock)

...i still wish i were dreaming though, it must have been a good one if it made me not hear my alarm and forget to wake up. Thank you God for sleep, even if it makes me late for work. Thank you God for your new mercies every morning and for waking me up to praise you one more day. Thank you God for understanding me in all my craziness! Thank you for still loving me after it:)! Thank you God for the days ahead...YOU ARE the Lord of them. I love you.

...dream a little dream....daydream...get back to work Jacque.............;)

No comments: