Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun with the Family

Krista's face while getting a massage...she's going to kill me!














So I went to see my sister and her babies this weekend and we had such a great time. We laughed and ate and played games and went shopping and all the things that sisters do when they are together! Some of my favorite things from this weekend...

Zachary:--to Katie, "you're not skinny anymore!"
--to me, "look Jacque, I can run SUPER fast!"
--to me, (i was about to leave and I was sad..) "are you going to get in your car/van so you can cry all the way home?"

Katie taking pictures of Krista's face in the massage table hole! Katie sticking a Hershey kiss in my mouth while my face was in the the massage table hole! Katie just being Katie! Picking out an Easter dress for Kenna..so precious!

Waking up to see my sweet Kenna's smiley face! When Zachary called me "honey" all weekend. "do you want to come have peanut butter and crackers with me...HONEY?" ABSOLUTELY the cutest thing EVER!

I just love being with family. There is nothing better! Hope you cherish the moments you have when you have them. If you don't have any family, adopt some! It's the best!

No comments: