Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Simple Life

yesterday I was driving down the road with the windows down, cause it's just that perfect weather and my nostrils were filled with that faint but familiar smell of honeysuckle. Sometimes it smells like fruitloops to me :). I smiled to myself and got all giddy inside for one, because I LOVE that smell in the summer, and for two, I felt like it was God just telling me how much he loved me. That he remembers the things I love and He wants me to enjoy this life.

I'm trying something new right now, and that is to just do the things I've always wanted to do but made excuses for because of this or that. Last night, I went DANCING!!! It was SO much fun and something that was scary and exciting..I LOVED IT! I'm trying to figure out the things that I am interested in and not what I think will be best for me or what everyone else thinks I should do. It's not anyone else's fault, but now I'm learning to do the things I love to do. And it is FUNN and different but I LOVE BEING ME!! It's the BEST! I feel like I am more ME than ever before.

I love HIM and I love the Life He gave me. He is a great God. Thank you for being EVERYTHING I could've ever wanted or needed!